Tuesday, November 8, 2011

eating


As of late, I have been eating very poorly. Not that I voluntarily choose to eat bad, I have just been extremely busy, and the last thing I want to do when I get home is cook. On the menu for the last week or two has been a poor selection of pizza shuttle, Whataburger, Subway, and most importantly (but definitely night the healthiest choice), Pepe’s. Starting this week I have made a personal agreement not to eat out. Lunch today, however, was fantastic. I had steamed rice with fresh onions, broccoli, soy sauce, siracha hot sauce, salt, and pepper. A spinach salad with poppy seed dressing and dried cranberries complemented my rice dish quite well. The only thing that should/could be improved is topping my salad with a nice ripe half of an avocado. This fruit meshes perfectly with the tasty matrix of the spinach salad. Eating well makes me feel healthy, which is a necessity when putting in long days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment