Tuesday, November 22, 2011

round II


Before dinner, the family drank a couple of beers, and this alone is enough to stir inspiration up in this family. Shortly there after, we decided to go to the community recreational center to lay a couple of games of basketball. I was not prepared. I borrowed a pair of gym shorts from my cousin (which was okay), but shoes were my biggest issue. I had to wear semi-formal dress shoes to the gym. Can you see the potential problem at hand? We are a fairly competitive family, naturally, so I played hard throughout the first three games. At the end of this game, I decided that my feet were in trouble. I sat down and checked out my boats. Sure enough, I could tell I had developed blisters during the second game, what I did not know was the severity of the blisters. My socks were blood stained, as well as the soles of my shoes. Despite this set back, Thanksgiving was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment